Wednesday, August 1, 2012

UFO

UFO
UFO

     What could this be?  A while back I took a picture of something that I saw in the sky.  I thought that after some research I might be able to uncover the mystery.  Well it's been about two months.  Sighting was 6/25/12 around 7:00 P.M. Central Time.  What is the unidentified flying object?  Any ideas?

     Is an alien space craft, a UFO?  Or a drone?  Maybe some foreign spy drone?  Maybe even a private space craft entering the atmosphere.

     It's not a bird, or a balloon, that's for sure.  It spread 'oval shaped wings' out every few seconds, but I was unable to snap a shot while they were out.  I had to zoom a lot to see it.  Because it was so high in the sky it was hard to keep the lens on the unidentified object and I lost it at times.  It was about 5 minutes when it just disappeared out of sight.  There were no clouds, so I didn't loose it behind a cloud.  Below are the pictures I got of the alien structure.


Click on pictures for a better view
UFO
Picture 1:  UFO is circled.  Below is unedited.

Picture 1: UFO
Picture 1:  UFO

Picture 2: UFO
Picture 2:  UFO

Picture 3: UFO
Picture 3:  UFO

No comments:

Post a Comment